HOME HOME HOME WEBSITE FACEBOOK PINTEREST MY WORK Tips & Tricks INSPIRATION CONTACT

Onwards and Upwards

Hello! I've been a little slack on blogging lately. One of my goals is to fix that in 2015! I am thrilled to announce I have joined Elysium Salon. Elysium is located in the heart of downtown Charleston at 175 Market Street. Elysium Salon is regarded as one of, if not the best salon and styling team in Charleston! Joining this team has been a dream of mine for over 4 years now, and I am humbled to be included in this company. If you would like more information on the salon, please visit their website or facebook page.  Literally every single stylist I'll be working with is at the top of their game. As excited as I am, I'd be admit if I didn't admit I am a twinge nervous. Am I even cool enough to work here?! 

I will still be renting a chair, so you will still contact me directly for appointments, questions, and everything else! My prices have shifted slightly, but only $10 on color, and $5 on haircuts. It was a change that I had to make in the new year anyway, as my prices have remained the same since 2012!


As always, you can check out my website for more service and pricing information. My phone number is also still the same, you can make appointments by calling (404) 247-0473. I am really excited to be taking the next step in my career..


I've also joined on with the Elysium Agency. The Elysium Agency is the premiere agency in Charleston, South Carolina that represents artists from the beauty & fashion industry including hair, makeup, styling and photography. The agency is comprised of professional, reliable and highly creative artists & stylists who are personally selected by the agency’s owner, Charlotte Belk, for their experience, reputation and strong work ethic. 


As a stylist, I will benefit from contacts with high fashion & celebrity clientele and work on fashion, editorial, commercial, runway, television & movies projects, as well as, special & red carpet events. We work with some of the most highly recognized clients and brands. The Agency's recent clients include:


  • American Express
  • AOL
  • Art Mag
  • Babiekins Magazine
  • Bed Bath & Beyond
  • Charleston Style & Design Mag
  • Coplon’s
  • Craft
  • Finicky Filly
  • Ford Agency NYC
  • FOX News
  • Function Magazine
  • Garden & Gun
  • HBO
  • House of Sage
  • Kiplinger’s
  • Lacoste
  • LulaKate
  • Marie Claire
  • Monkees
  • Oblique Magazine
  • OK! Magazine
  • QC Exclusives
  • Ralph Lauren
  • Red Rose Vintage
  • Smitten Magazine
  • Vogue Italia
  • Southern Weddings Magazine




No comments:

Post a Comment