HOME HOME HOME WEBSITE FACEBOOK PINTEREST MY WORK Tips & Tricks INSPIRATION CONTACT

30 Days of Thanks

So everyone has seen the facebook status' that are posting about 30 day of giving thanks, with each day being something different.

While I like the concept, I'd rather not annoy people every day for a month.. more than I already do!

So here it goes.. all wrapped up into a nice thanksgiving eggroll.

  1. .I'm thankful for "Angry Birds" helping me pass the time in the excessively long liquor store lines. 
  2. Thanks goes to SNL for delivering the only political news I care to hear. 
  3. I'm thankful for 
    Best Buy allowing price matching with Amazon, year around!
  4. Thank you, Ikea, for showing me that 422 SQ feet looks more appealing than my dull, nice sized house. 
  5. Athena, my furry friend of 8 years, thanks for providing me love and snuggles on chilly nights.
  6. I'm thankful for Pinterest, who knew you could do so many things with yarn, bottle caps, and pipe cleaners? 
  7. Thanks are due to the art of the "text message" for no longer making me answer my phone.
  8. Facebook, thank you for showing people when you have "seen" a message, making it much harder to ignore people.
  9. I'm thankful for my lower extremities, without you, I wouldn't have a leg to stand on. 
  10.  Dear Abby, thank you for proving me outdated info throughout my childhood. 
  11. I'm thankful for the men on Target's store advertising. Ya'll look good, and provide me with the hope that someday I too, can have a well dressed smiling man holding a puppy. 
  12. I'm thankful for blacklight posters that you can color in. I can't afford a "wine by design" art class, so whiskey and some crayola markers suit me just fine. 
  13.  I'm thankful for my tattoo artist, who knows I hate getting inked and always has snacks and good music to distract me. 
  14. Thank you for IMDB, you help me settle arguments about actors. 
  15. I'm eternally thankful for my parents, who put up with my antics and mood swings like champs.
  16.  I'm thankful for hairspray, it holds everything in place.
  17. I'm thankful for Spanx, it holds everything in place too!
  18. Thanks are in order for the toilet paper holder. It separates men from boys. 
  19. Thank you Google, for always providing me my direction in life. 
  20.  I'm thankful for all of my clients. As a hairstylist, you are my wearable art. 
  21.  I'm thankful for hair accessories. With them, I make myself much harder to ignore. 
  22.  Thank you for colored tights, they make too short dresses more acceptable. 
  23. Thank you, spellcheck.
  24. I'm thankful for Honey Boo Boo. Seriously. I feel way more educated now compared to you. 
  25. Thank you, Instagram, for making everyone feel like a photographer.
  26.  Thank you Charleston, SC for being unseasonably warm... year around.
  27.  Thank you for scented candles, you make my house smell like I cooked something tasty without any of the clean up! 
  28.  I'm thankful for twist off caps on wine, you make it so much easier to get to the good stuff.
  29.  Johnny Depp, thanks for being born. 
  30.  Lastly, I'm thankful for flip flops. They make it socially acceptable to never wear shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment