HOME HOME HOME WEBSITE FACEBOOK PINTEREST MY WORK Tips & Tricks INSPIRATION CONTACT

Love On Top


You know when you meet someone, and you instantly are low-key obsessed with them? Elena S of Pearl Photography by Elena is definitely one of those ladies. Her spirit, creativity and work ethic has placed her on my list of top photographers I love working with her. I’m not the only one, she is in high demand and has worth multiple awards for her amazing photos. I slid into her DM’s a couple years ago and offered my services to her, and it’s been a fun partnership ever since! She likes me because I am always willing to get up suuuuper early to get beauty done and I can style hair that survives the outdoor elements.

When she approached me with this concept/idea, I was absolutely in! I still am not sure how she got a piano to the top of a mountain, but if anyone could do it- it would be her.

As always, I had to get up super early to be a part of the shoot. I had the model come to my apartment at 3am so I could style her hair and get her on the road in time to catch the sunrise. I chose a style for her that worked with her naturally curly texture, and would hold up well despite the wind and rain forecasted. I knew her look had to be both glam, and unfussy. It also had to last 12 hours!! I refined some of her curls with a wand, and then used Kevin Murphy Easy Rider anti frizz cream to calm her frizzy bits. Then I gathered all her hair into a relaxed low chignon. I finished her style with anti humidity spray- which helps combat frizz with moisture in the air. It’s one of my favorite products!

Here are the results of all of their hard work, and I was thrilled to play a small role in the day!

Photography Pearl Photography by Elena

Hairstylist: Alisé Buckner 

Makeup Artist Beauty by Polina Rose 

Florist Dream Wedding Design 

Dress Dream Dresses by PMN 










No comments:

Post a Comment